Using Persona Paper multiple images feature (opinion)
I have finally submitted my first post with multiple images, here is the link First multiple images post . This is my feedback regarding this great feature.
First of all, I recommend looking at elitecodex post regarding the basics on how to use this feature here . If you read carefully, you will realize that using multiple images is pretty straight forward. It takes basically three steps as follows:
1. Load the images to your Gallery
2. Select the image you want to use, determine the size and vertical alignment of it.
3. Insert the image in your post.
Loading the images takes a little bit of time as you have to type a description and provide the location of the file to upload, but this is only done once, after that those images will reside in your Gallery.
The next part is selecting the right size to be displayed in your post, my images were originally sized at 600 x 400 pixels, but I decided to show them at 50% of their original size, I think is a matter of preference, as I want them to complement the text and not overshadow it.
That's it, not too difficult. I made a mistake and added the first image using the Article Image option, but I think I should have used the Gallery instead.
I will continue testing this feature soon to experience with more settings.
Finally my two suggestions to elitecodex
1. If possible add the drag and drop feature so loading images is faster, just as you can do in WordPress, etc.
2. Just a little type on the vertical alignment box one of the options says "Middel" I know this is a very low priority to correct, but just wanted to bring it to your attention.
© Original content by NBaquero 2014