How to turn up your true writers voice for success - Writing Inspiration
Who doesn't want to write better today?
I know I do and so I aim to not only try my best to do so, I will also continue to help others get inspired by my honest efforts to write with higher quality intended, and for better viewing pleasure.
I will be holding myself to a much higher standard online when it comes to my writings. I will make sure to proof read my articles with an eagle eye for errors. I will do my best to keep it simple, but also to stimulate my readers with intensity each word I unleash.
"These are just some of the very fine points this inspirational writing series of articles shall address."
5 inspiratational things to think about and focus upon each day:
1. Writing to enhance my writers voice is now the focus, and the ultimate goal this year of 2014.
2. I will not let my readers, and online audience down I will come through in every way imaginable for them.
3. My titles will not only lure them to my articles by the laws of attraction and SEO super powers alone, when they get to read my writings they will be happy they done so. This will allow for them to feel compelled to share my articles socially, and for them to follow me for sure!
4. I may not be the brightest bulb in the light tower, but my creativity was born to shine!
5. I will not lose motivation no matter how many views my articles earn, I'm writing for a much greater purpose, because my writers voice represents that of humanity today and I write for us all, not just for myself.
Bonus Thought: No one is willing to write like me, because I am in competition with my own thoughts nobody else.
Photo Attribution Details:
Photo Attribution: Flickr CC 2.0 Generic License ( creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/ )
Photographer: Alan Cleaver
Disclaimer: This image is to be used as the original author intended click CC link above for official license.
Feel free to comment, rate, and follow CloudExplorer for more cool articles on the way!
Article writing tips: