Untapped Niche Discoveries Using AI
More Than One Spring
I have already asked the Artificial Intelligence (AI) bot that I am using what the most common questions are on the search engines. This time, I wondered whether I could use it to find some niches that I could write about and that may not have been fully covered by others. Seeing that we have just entered into the spring season in the Northern Hemisphere, I asked ChatGPT (the AI bot I am using) the "Most Common Questions on Spring". What came back was gobbledegook to me but probably not to a computer programmer, so I am assuming there is a programme called "Spring". It therefore pays to define your question as closely as possible.
Refine The Question
I thus asked a more closely defined question, "Most common questions about the season of spring" and got back a list of 15 questions the bot considered to be the most commonly asked questions. There are:
- When does spring start?
- What is the equinox and how does it relate to spring?
- What is the climate like during spring?
- What are the typical spring flowers?
- What are some popular spring activities?
- What is spring cleaning and why is it done?
- What are some common spring allergies?
- How do animals and wildlife behave during spring?
- What is the significance of spring in different cultures and religions?
- How does the length of daylight change during spring?
- What are the common fashion trends during spring?
- How do people celebrate spring festivals such as Easter and Holi?
- What are the typical foods and drinks consumed during spring?
- What are some popular destinations to visit during spring break?
- What are some safety tips for outdoor activities during spring?
Refine It Further For Good Niches For Blogging About
I then decided to refine the question further to look for a good blogging niche and asked "What are some untapped niches covering popular spring activities?" I got the following:
- Spring camping for families with young children,
- Sustainable gardening and eco-friendly landscaping tips for spring,
- Local food and farmers' markets in the spring season,
- Outdoor adventure activities for seniors during spring,
- Spring birdwatching and wildlife photography for beginners,
- Springtime crafts and DIY projects for home decor,
- Mindfulness and yoga retreats during springtime,
- Springtime hiking trails and scenic walks in less-known locations,
- Budget-friendly spring break ideas for college students,
- Alternative spring break options for volunteering and community service.
These are certainly topics I would not have thought of on my own.
Now, how to check whether these would be good choices. I used a keyword checker to look at "Spring camping for families with young children". I didn't get any results for that but got 1300 searches a month for "Spring camping", with a value of over $2,000. So it seems that a blog post on Spring camping for families with young children might be a good choice and of course the AI can help me write that!
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/photos/children-play-washcloth-tub-1412016/
No comments yet, be the first!