Taking care of your face, hands and skin the natural way.
To get the best results from sunshine, moisture and makeup for your face it's best to try the natural approach.
Too much sun can dry out your skin. Not good.
Too much makeup can clog you pores.
Some soaps can make your face feel so dry you might feel as if you are wearing a layer of plastic on your skin.
Some basic hints to a more natural you.
1. Don't wash with hot water, only warm or cold.
2. Don't use bar soap to wash your face. Sometimes it is just best to splash your face and towel dry. It's more natural to keep some of the oils in your skin.
3. Don't think it's okay to always use makeup. That can cover your pores and prevent them from breathing
4. If you use a bar soap try to use soaps like Dove or a glycerine base soap. Do not use the same bar to wash your face as you use to wash your body in the bath.
5. Maintain a healthy lifestyle and diet. Get enough daily sunshine and when going out, always have your SPF whatever sunblock handy.
6. Look for labels that read - Hyper allergenic. There are some lotions that irritate skin.
7. Vitamin E lotion is often used and a facial scrub using apricot to lightly scrub your face is a good idea.
So with these ideas in mind, you can also be certain that drinking a reasonable number of glasses of pure water is best for overall hydration for all of your body, inside and outside.
Don't over use shampoos when washing your hair because it takes forever to rinse it out.
Take a multi-mineral/ multi-vitamin daily supplement. Avoid alcohol, cigarettes and get plenty of rest and meditation. It's all good for your skin and your state of general health.
Image Credit » pencil facing right by A. P. Davis