Gratitude Challenge Day #622
Heyyy, everyone! I want to finish up this assignment and get off my laptop, so I’m going to get down to the Gratitude Challenge. I meant to get back to people the other day, and my browsers are being somewhat slow right now, so it’s going to have to wait another day. I’m sorry about that though. I’ll catch up. Anyways, here are the things I am grateful for today. :)
1. I got back into my freelance writing routine today, and I hit my daily quota. :)
2. Babysitting went fine today.
3. I'm watching WWE Raw, so that's always a good thing haha.
4. I had a blast seeing my friends and attending the WWE event last week. Oh, and WWE is coming back to Baltimore for Monday Night Raw on May 23rd. :D
5. My birthday is in one week (January 11th).
6. I should be getting to bed at a decent time, and I don't have to get up super-duper early like originally planned tomorrow.
Alrightyyyy, I’m gonna wrap this up, finish my work, finish watching WWE Raw and call it a night. You all have a good night/day and take care. :)
GratitudeChallenge Gratitude Grateful Writing Working Babysitting WWERaw WWEBaltimore Friends Birthday Bedtime Personal Goodnight
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/mother-s-day-heart-love-rose-588997/ by geralt
LeaPea2417 wrote on January 5, 2016, 12:18 AM
I am grateful today for getting the things done today around the house that needed to be done. I am glad you are grateful for all that you have done today.
allen0187 wrote on January 5, 2016, 12:18 AM
Advance happy birthday!!! Writing down and takign note of things you need to be grateful for is a good exercise for the soul!
Paulie wrote on January 5, 2016, 1:50 AM
Who have you been watching on WWE Raw lately?
ViperGirl85 wrote on January 10, 2016, 6:57 PM
I'm glad you got things done. It's always good to knock things off the to-do list, right? :)
ViperGirl85 wrote on January 10, 2016, 6:58 PM
Awe thanks! And it's always good to remember the things we are grateful for! :)
ViperGirl85 wrote on January 10, 2016, 6:59 PM
It's the same roster as usual; you can get a better idea of who is on every week by visiting WWE.com.