Gratitude Challenge Day #619
Hey there, everyone. I would say I had a good day, and I am finished with my work. I want to get the Gratitude Challenge up so I can hit the hay soon. Here is my little gratitude list for today....
1. I received a few more direct orders and finished everything up a little while ago.
2. I ran to Rite-Aid with my brother-in-law and nephew, and I was able to pick a few more things up for Christmas.
3. My sister also picked up something for me, which I gave her money for, so I am just about finished with my shopping.
4. My friends have sent me Snoopy goodies this season, and I love them!
5. I caught WWE Smackdown tonight and it was pretty good. I think it re-airs on Thursday, for anyone who missed it.
6. My WWE event -with third row seats- is one week from tomorrow.
I think that's enough for the night. I still have things to do tomorrow, so I want to get to bed soon. I hope you're all having a great week. You all have a good night/morning and take care. :)
Image Credit » I made this little Gratitude graphic using PhotoImpact 6. :)