Gratitude Challenge Day #609
Hey there, everyone. I realized when it was too late last night that I didn't do the Gratitude Challenge, so I'm doing it now. I don't know what else to say, so I think I'll just get right down to business haha...
1. The first thing on the list is a friendly reminder that I am grateful for my family. They may drive me nuts sometimes, and I may drive them nuts a lot lol, but I really do love them and cannot imagine my life without them.
2. My friends; the ones who care about me, are there for me and do not make me wonder where I stand with them. I was thinking about that earlier today and I really am grateful to have them in my life.
3. I have been doing really good with my freelance writing as of late, and this week has especially been a good one. :)
4. The gifts I ordered from WWE Shop (the first order) arrived today, and the gifts I ordered from Hot Topic were shipped from the warehouse.
5. I am finished with my work for the day, and will be hitting the hay soon.
I think I am going to get ready to cash out on Textbroker and then call it a night. I hope you are all doing well, and have at least one thing to be grateful for today. You all have a good night/morning and take care. :)
GratitudeChallenge Gratitude Grateful Family Friends Writing Working Gifts Bedtime Personal Goodnight
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/heart-love-romance-valentine-700141/ by Ben_Kerckx
Paulie wrote on December 3, 2015, 11:36 PM
I'm very happy you have so many things to be grateful for. Is Hot Topic related to WWE?
ViperGirl85 wrote on December 4, 2015, 12:59 AM
Thank you so much! And nah, it's an apparel/accessory store with stuff from movies, music, cartoons, etc.
cheri wrote on December 5, 2015, 2:39 AM
So happy for you with all those blessings abound.
ViperGirl85 wrote on December 7, 2015, 9:35 PM
Why thank you very much! :)