The World spins madly on...Today's round up of "breaking news"
Here's today or at least this mornings round up of some so called breaking news stories that caught my attention this morning.
- Wrestling legend Jimmy Snuka has been charged in his girlfriends 1983 death. He was taken into custody from his home, and posted his bond a few hours later.
- A man who was trying to break into a gas station in Riveria Beach, FL died when he got stuck in a vent, and his body was later found and removed.
- The Kansas City Royals baseball team are suffering from a chicken pox outbreak.
- Rachel Dolezal- who was under fire earlier this summer when it was discovered that she had lied about her race in order to further her educatio and carrer, has announced she is pregnant.
- Leonardo Di' Caprio is suing a French tabloid after they have made claims that he has been shacking up with the singer Rihanna.
- Tom Cruise's mom is missing in action, and has been since April. Many different rumors and guesses as to where she is have surfaced, including one that resident crazy-pants Tom Cruise had her killed because she didn't comply with his Scientology beliefs.
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/newspaper-article-journal-headlines-154444/ by OpenClipartVectors