My Daily Coin Analysis at PP
I redeemed 11 days ago, after a several week push toward some lofty goals, both of which I achieved. I took a couple of days off, but I continue to set goals.
This time, I am not pushing hard, but I have found that I have developed some momentum. It probably does not hurt that I am not currently facilitating workshops, so I have more time to pop-in-and-out.
As some may know, I do tend to analyze situations, so that I know whether or not I am on the right path. Since the 15th of August, I have (loosely) kept track of what I am pulling in at different times of the day, in order to see patterns. I have also tracked the daily earnings (coins and value).
Not only do I do this for my own sake, I want for others to see what is possible.
These are my findings over the past six days, August 15-21. I, generally, take my coin/value numbers between 9 to 10:30 a.m., so they are for coins earned in the previous 24 hours. Posts are for the current day:
- 15th -- Beginning coins/value: 2236/$3.35; number of posts 4
- 16th -- Coins/value: 2486/$3.73; posts 2; coins earned/24 hours 218
- 17th -- Coins/value: 2567/$3.85; posts 2; coins/24 hours 154
- 18th -- Coins/value: 2700/$4.05; posts 3; coins/24 hours 120
- 19th -- Coins/value: 2892/$4.34; posts 5; coins/24 hours 192
- 20th -- Coins/value: 3068/$4.50; posts 3; coins/24 hours 176
- 21st -- Coins/value: 3286/$4.93; posts 4 (thus far); coins/24 hours 218
The majority of the two to three hour average I spend here daily (not all at once) is in reading and commenting on others' posts. It is clear that writing 10-15 posts a day is not necessary to have daily coin success.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Coins: 3313, +27 coins in 1 1/4 hours; $4.97, 24%.
Copyright 2015 - Coral Levang. All Rights Reserved.
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/coins-money-assortment-bank-pile-682379/ by skeeze