Microsoft Edge vs Internet Explorer
Microsoft Edge is the new browser that comes with Windows 10. It is an upgrade on the old Internet Explorer. I have been using it for few days now so thought to write a quick review.
First, in favor of Microsoft Edge:
1. Microsoft Edge t is much faster and generally it gives you a better website view;
2. It has an integrated MSN homepage and Bing search;
3. Integrated Reading List and Web Note editor;
4. Easier touch features for tablet version.
In favor of Internet Explorer:
1. The finger swipe feature to go back to previous page is better than the back button for tablets;
2. Tabs close easier (i.e. you can close tabs without opening them first);
In general, I like the new browser. I think Microsoft finally started to work on their browsers issues, but still looking forward for them to fix some minor issues. What about you?