My 10 Ten Fave Songs
A study conducted by my US colleagues reveals that the intellect and personality are closely linked to music genres that we listen. Thus the most intelligent people usually prefer classical music, while at the opposite pole there are genres such as hip-hop or R & B.The study also shows that the personality is also closely related to the favorite music genre. Researchers found that people who listen to pop music are honest people but devoid of creativity, the rap fans have a lot of confidence and those who prefer heavy metal are peaceful people.
Reading the results of this study, I decided to reveal my personality and intelligence and to share with you my 10 fave songs. So here are the most popular songs on my smartphone.
1. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do
2. Naguale feat. Andra - Falava
3. Skylar Grey - I Know You (Fifty Shades Of Grey)
4. Nicky Jam & Enrique Iglesias - El Perdon
5. Selena Gomez - Good For You
6. Afgo and Beeghy - Deja De Ser
7. Disclosure- Help Me Lose My Mind
8. OMI - Cheerleader
9. Dj Snake Feat. Lil Jon - Turn Down For What
10. Havana - Vita Bella
From what I see there is no classical song on my list. In my opinion, intelligence is not so closely related to music but certainly the favorite music says a lot about the way of being of a person. For those who want to share their musical preferences, I can not wait to see your personal 10 fave songs.