Progress Update 2: Well ahead of schedule
By now, many of you have read One Hundred a Day? Are You Crazy? where I shared a lofty goal here at Persona Paper. I have a milestone birthday coming up and want to reach a particular goal in that time here at Persona Paper.
About 26 hours ago, I gave a my first progress report on a mini-challenge I set to end at 11:59 p.m. PDT on June 30th. I am 48 hours into the challenge, with about 60 hours to go.
The June 30th goal: To increase by bank by 400 coins (from 10,000 coins) by writing 25 articles in 4 1/2 days.
It has been 48 hours. I am now at 10,310 coins and this is my 15th article.
As explained in the last update, I assess whether I am on-track by breaking it down, systematically:
- There are nine 12-hour periods in the goal period.
- To increase by 400 coins by goal-end, it would mean I would need 45 coins each 12-hour period.
- To accomplish the writing goal of 25, I must submit 2 to 3 each period (2.78 actually).
My progress over the last 48 hours, is simple mathematics:
- Four 12-hour periods times 45 equals 180 coins. Currently, at 310 coins, I will likely reach this goal by tomorrow morning, 30 hours ahead of schedule.
- Four periods times 2.78 articles equals 11.12. This is my 15th, so I am a bit ahead there, as well.
So, 10 more articles and 90 more coins in 60 hours. It's more than doable!
This also marks my 299th submission here at Persona Paper. It appears that there are many indicators of finding some successes to celebrate!
© Copyright 2015 - Coral Levang. All Rights Reserved.
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/approval-female-gesture-hand-happy-15914/ by PublicDomainPictures