The Best Parts of Today
Hey there, everyone! I just finished my work and I wanted to get a post up on here. :) I found this writing prompt, and it states: "Make a list of all the best parts of today! Remember: It’s those little moments in life that matter the most!"
So I may have done something like this before, but it doesn't really matter because this is a writing prompt that you can do more than once. I'm going to sort of do this in list form. :)
The best parts of today:
- Sleeping in a little, considering my new smartphone woke me up at like...7am this morning. I turned off all social media notifications, which I thought I did the other day.
- Playing with my new phone, which is the Tracfone LG Optimus Fuel. I'm still learning the ropes of it, but I am liking it so far. :)
- Walking to the store with my nieces, my best friend and her son. The heat was all icky, but it was still nice to get out and spend time with my loved ones.
- Getting my work done at a decent time, and hitting my quota. It's been a productive week. :)
- Catching the last half hour of WWE Smackdown, and then two episodes of The Big Bang Theory. :)
Sooo, those were the best parts of today. I am someone who does enjoy the little things, and this is a writing prompt I need to do more often. I'm going to wrap things up with all forms of writing and blogging, so you all take care! :)
Image Credit » https://pixabay.com/en/smiley-yellow-happy-smile-emoticon-163510/ by PublicDomainPictures