65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked
I saw the "65 Questions" on a post by GemOfAGirl . I enjoy reading these sort of posts.
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Face but I never take showers; I take baths.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I don't wear hoodies except for camping. That one is reversible. One side is Navy blue, the other side is gray. Growing up they were always pullovers and we called them kangaroo jackets. Our Saskatchewan relatives called them bunny hugs.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes, I will continue to kiss my husband.
4. Do you plan outfits? No
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? I have an annoying tooth ache.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? The humming bird feeder attached to the window.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I just can't seem to remember my dreams.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? We said hello to people at the fishing spot, didn't really introduce ourselves or chat. Does that count?
9. What are you craving right now? Chocolate, but not really due to the toothache.
10. Do you floss? Yes
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? cabbage rolls, cole slaw, fried cabbage.
12. Are you emotional? Yes, but it doesn't show.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Not by ones.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I can't bite it, as it will cause pain in my teeth.
15. Do you like your hair? It's fine.
16. Do you like yourself? Pretty well.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No, I wouldn't have anything to say.
18. What are you listening to right now? KD Lang
19. Were your parents strict? They were strict in the standard of behaviour they expected. But they let us go and do many things on our own.
20. Would you go sky diving? No.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? I really like it. 1/4 cup of cottage cheese mixed into a salad can get me to eat a lot of salad.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? No
23. Do you rent movies often? No.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? No
25. How many countries have you visited? I think about 20.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? I don't think so. I hated using the phone when I was young.
27. Ever been on a train? I have been across Canada by train. I have been on trains in England and Europe. I enjoy trains.
28. Brown or white eggs? No preference.
29. Do you have a cell phone? Yes.
30. Do you use chap stick? Yes.
31. Do you own a gun? No, but my husband has hunting guns.
32. Can you use chop sticks? No, and I have tried and tried.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? I am with my husband.
34. Are you too forgiving? No.
35. Ever been in love? Yes.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? I imagine, going to work.
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes and I used to make them.
38. Last time you cried? This afternoon. I cry a lot.
39. What was the last question you asked? What time should we leave in the morning?
40. Favorite time of the year? Skiing season
41. Do you have any tattoos? No, I've never even put lipstick on my lips or dye on my hair. I guess I won't be putting colour on my skin. :D
42. Are you sarcastic? With others who enjoy it. Like my family.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect ? No
44. Ever walked into a wall? Yes.
45. Favorite color? Green
46. Have you ever slapped someone? I don't think so.
48. Truth be told, do you like Twinkies? I have never tried them.
49. Do looks matter? They help, but only up to a point. Other things matter a lot more.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Maybe, but I probably would never trust them again.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? $28 for each of our phones.
52. Do you like your life right now? Yes, as much as possible.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? I always fall asleep to the TV. The timer turns it off. The TV turns off my brain and lets me sleep.
54. Can you handle the truth? Yes.
55. Do you have good vision? 20/20 for distance. Need those drugstore glasses for close up.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? No.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? A couple of times a day I guess.
58. The last person you held hands with? My husband.
59. What are you wearing? Fleece lined pants and a turtle neck. We went fishing and it was chilly and damp.
60. What is your favorite animal? I don't have a favourite animal.
61. Where was your profile picture taken? Down the road on top of a powerline.
62. Can you Hula Hoop? No, but I sure could as a child.
63. Do you have a job? Yes, substitute teacher and a mystery shopper. I really enjoy both.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Cat food for the cat who has adopted us.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? I don't think so. I did have to get each of my girls to climb through windows at various times to let us in when I had forgotten keys.
Tag your article with 65Questions