Writing Prompt: Milestones and Accomplishments
It’s been a slow day for several reasons, so please forgive me if this is the only post I make today. I’m not saying it will be, but I’m not saying it won’t be either. Anywhooo, the writing prompt states “Look back on your life so far and write down the most significant events.” Alrighty, let’s get to listing some milestones…..
- June of 1996: Graduated from the fifth grade.
- September of 1996: Started middle school.
- June of 1999: Graduated from the eighth grade. I was honestly glad to be out of that place.
- August/September: Start high school.
- September of 2002: My first boyfriend and first date; we were together for almost six months.
- May of 2003: I met my all-time favorite wrestler/celebrity, Shawn Michaels, for the first time.
- June of 2003: Graduated high school.
- 2003/2004: I cannot remember the month, but I had my first job, which was babysitting my two young nieces Mon. - Fri.
- August/September 2006: I cannot remember the month, but this was my first non-babysitting job, which was a sales associate at Party City.
- 2006/2007 School Year: I started shadowing my Mom at that time, as she used to be a substitute teacher and I was looking to get into it.
- Fall of 2007: I started working with Kiddie Corp, which is a convention daycare for events.
- 2007/2008 School Year: I started substitute teaching.
- 2008: I went back to school for a semester to get my 90 Hour Certificate in Child Care.
- 2008: I obtained my learners permit and completed the required 30 hour drivers education course, which still counts when I am ready to get my learners again.
- 2009: I started dabbling in freelance writing.
- 2010: I started working part-time and eventually full-time in freelance writing. I started on website such as Associated Content and Bukisa, and now I’m on websites such as Zerys (with a private client) and Textbroker.
- 2010: I met Randy Orton for the first time, which belongs in here since he is my other favorite. :)
- 2012: I started saving up for my first big trip. I took a little out of every pay and put all money from survey websites into it. I believe this is also the year I obtained my private client on Zerys.
- 2013: My first big vacation; NJ/NY for Wrestlemania 29. My second big trip came months later, when I went to NY/PA for the weekend with friends. We attended two local wrestling shows (not WWE) and then the Shawn Michaels signing in NY.
- 2014: I attended the Royal Rumble 2014, which was an overnight trip.
- Aug. of 2015: I’ll be heading on my next big vacation, which is WWE SummerSlam. And by the way, I pay for these trips myself, which is an accomplishment all on it’s own for me.
I guess that’s it for now. Some of these things may not seem like milestones to others, but they are to -ME-. I mean, you’re supposed to write out your own personal milestones, and these are mine. I hope the next time I do this, I’ll have more to add to the list. Anywho, feel free to try out this writing prompt on your own post, it’s kind of cool to look back and remember everything. :)
Work is slow, so I’m gonna go do what little assignments I have. You all take care and I will be back at some point (tonight or tomorrow). :)
Writing Prompts WritingPrompts Milestones Accomplishments Goals Journal Blogging Personal
Image Credit » I made this graphic using PhotoImpact 6.