Another 11 Questions, by allen0187
Okay, I thought I had done my part of this challenge, but allen0187 hooked me in with some interesting questions that are too interesting to not answer, as featured in this article . Here are his eleven questions, with my answers:
1. Board the Titanic when it sunk or flew the Malaysian plane MH370 ? The Titanic, because a lot of those people survived!
2. Spend your time watching grass grow or watching paint dry? If it's a nice day, the grass would be nicer. If it's cold out, I'll stick with the paint!
3. Pick the perfect March Madness bracket or get the winning Powerball numbers? Powerball, totally. WAY more money.
5. On top or at the bottom? Financially? On top.
6. Would you rather be feared and unloved or loved but unappreciated? Both of these options suck, but the second one sucks slightly less.
7. Would you choose the person that you love or the person that loves you? Both are the same person, thankfully.
8. Go on an adventure with Indiana Jones or Lara Croft? Girl power!
9. Would you work for Gordon Ramsey in Hell's Kitchen or for Donald Trump's firm? Oh, I could probably avoid Trump--he has a larger organization. And I can't cook.
10. What existing Guiness world record would you like to achieve yourself? I don't know what all they have. Most sit-ups, maybe?
11. For your vacation, would you rather go hiking or go swimming? Swimming! You can hardly get me out of the pool--I'll stay in there until my lips turn blue.
Here are my questions, if you'd like to answer them:
1. If you could have any kind of animal as a pet, what would it be?
2. What do you wear to sleep in?
3. Who is your favorite actor or actress?
4. What was your favorite book as a kid?
5. What movie do you wish they would make?
6. Which language would you like to be able to speak?
7. How long did your longest romantic relationship last?
8. What habit do people have that drives you crazy?
9. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
10. What is your special talent?
11. What would you like to be able to do better?
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/eleven-number-11-rounded-rectangle-38427/ by Nemo
valmnz wrote on March 31, 2015, 12:33 AM
As a swimmer I'll join you on that swimming vacation! And my answer to number 7 would be the same as yours.
allen0187 wrote on March 31, 2015, 1:01 AM
Thanks for answering my questions AliCanary ! Reading your answers were fun! Wish you came up with a different set of eleven questions though.
princesskaurvaki wrote on March 31, 2015, 4:10 AM
No 7 is too complicated for me. Man could be like a roller-coaster sometimes and it's just too confusing for me
crowntower wrote on March 31, 2015, 4:34 PM
1. A cat, 2. Pajamas, 3. John Lloyd Cruz and ANgel Locsin, 4. Peter fan, 5. Romance comedy, 6. my own language , tagalog, 7. seven years in my dreams, 8. talkative while there is someone who is talking in front. 9. Amazing, Energetic, and Adventurer, 10. None. 11. Be a very smart person knowing everything.
GemOfAGirl wrote on April 26, 2015, 10:46 PM
When I read question 5 , "financially" was not the thing that popped into my head. Damn, I must still be single, lol!