The Eleven-Question Challenge by AliCanary
Saw the eleven-question challenge by CoralLevang first ( read it here, http://www.personapaper.com/article/28254-the-11-question-challenge# ) and decided to give that a try. Then, I took a look at AliCanary 's eleven-question challenge (read it here, http://www.personapaper.com/article/28230-the-eleven-question-challenge# ) and here are my answers to her questions:
1. If you could have any kind of animal as a pet, what would it be? I'd really want to have a dragon. If mythical creatures do not count, I'd like to have a boa constrictor.
2. What do you wear to sleep in? Just boxers.
3. Who is your favorite actor or actress? Actor it has to be Liam Neeson as for actress, Sasha Grey ranks up high in my list.
4. What was your favorite book as a kid? All those superhero books got me reading a lot.
5. What movie do you wish they would make? A movie about my life will be awesome with me playing myself. LOL!
6. Which language would you like to be able to speak? Latin is something I'd like to speak. Klingon would be next.
7. How long did your longest romantic relationship last? Too long... five years!!!
8. What habit do people have that drives you crazy? Smoking and incessant talking!
9. What three words would you use to describe yourself? Narcissistic, determined, and a walking contradiction.
10. What is your special talent? I piss off people at will.
11. What would you like to be able to do better? Answer eleven questions in a whim! LOL!
Here are my eleven questions:
1. Who wins rock, paper, scissors, Hitler or Churchill? Why?
2. Which would you rather have as a pet, the Lochness Monster or the Abominable Snowman?
3. If you were to cheer for just one professional sports team for your whole life, who would you cheer for?
4. Which superpower would you rather have, flying or super strength?
5. Would you rather know how you'd die or know how your loved one would die?
6. Coffee, tea, or milk, which would you serve elitecodex and MaeLou when they come over to visit you at your home?
7. Favorite color?
8. Have you thrown up because you were too drunk?
9. Fondest childhood memory?
10. First body part that you scrub when taking a bath?
11. Would you rather shave half of your hair in the head or shave one eyebrow?
Hope you have fun answering these questions. Plus, don't forget to tag me and let's use ElevenQuestionChallege .
ElevenQuestionChallenge LiamNeeson SashaGrey writingprompt writing
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/dragon-lizard-monster-chinese-149393/ by OpenClips
crowntower wrote on March 30, 2015, 8:25 AM
Done with mine, done editing it too... I answered CoralLevang question instead of you... hahahahahah!!! So I edited it again. God bless and hope you enjoy the rest of the week.
AliCanary wrote on March 30, 2015, 2:00 PM
Yay, I'm glad somebody did mine! Even my cheeky question what you sleep in
allen0187 wrote on March 30, 2015, 7:26 PM
No such thing as a cheeky question AliCanary .
allen0187 wrote on March 30, 2015, 7:27 PM
You enjoy the rest of the week as well crowntower .1
crowntower wrote on March 31, 2015, 2:31 PM
God bless!!! holy week is already here! aja! Keep on praying and know God more... not only for this week but everyday of your life, and every journey that you want to pursue know him and know yourself in him... so you can bring out the best in you by faith. God bless.