11 Question Challenge
This is an 11-Question Challenge that I read from a post of CoralLevang ‘s. The challenge is not simply to answer the questions and pass them on, but to answer the questions and write and new set. If you accept the challenge, please tag me so I’ll see your response.
My answers to CoralLevang ‘s questions:
1. If you could meet any historical figure from the past (dead), who would it be and why? Probably Voltaire. I just find his writing and his time interesting.
2. How do eat your steak cooked? I can’t eat steak anymore. It upsets my stomach.
3. What is your favorite movie of all-time? “Monty Python and the Holy Grail”
4. Who was your "first-kiss"? A boyfriend in high school.
5. Have you ever stolen something and not gotten caught? No.
6. Where were you born? Wisconsin
7. If you could sum up your life in three words, how would you describe it? Try, try again.
8. What is your worst habit? Unhealthful eating
9. What color are your eyes? Green
10. What is your biggest regret? Not finishing college
11. What is your greatest strength? Persistence
My questions for you to answer:
1. Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry?
2. If money were no object, where would live?
3. What is your dream job?
4. Did you have a favorite instructor in college?
5. What was the last place you vacationed?
6. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
7. Do you have a favorite author?
8. Have you ever written fanfiction?
9. Did you ever meet any of your great-grandparents?
10. How old were you when you got your first job?
11. What was your favorite toy as a child?
©2015 Denise Longrie
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/question-question-mark-gold-634903/ by geralt
MommyCharm wrote on March 30, 2015, 12:15 AM
This challenge sure is fun so I will surely try this out! I just have to think of 11 fun questions :)
CoralLevang wrote on March 30, 2015, 2:40 AM
Ah...several questions that I wish you would have expounded on... LOL
msiduri wrote on March 30, 2015, 8:10 AM
msiduri wrote on March 30, 2015, 8:12 AM
I look forward to reading your answers and your questions.
crowntower wrote on March 30, 2015, 8:35 AM
Done with mine... so I'll just answer some of your question here... Chocolate, my dream job is to be a software engineer, yes I met my great grandmother before she died. I got my first job when I was 12, I sell ice candy to the kids.. lol!, my crying and laughing doll.1
msiduri wrote on March 30, 2015, 8:46 AM
Definitely chocolate. You were lucky to meet your great-grandmother! Hope you get your job as a software engineer!
AliCanary wrote on March 30, 2015, 2:05 PM
So...what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
allen0187 wrote on March 30, 2015, 9:22 PM
You really can't go wrong with 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'. That is a great movie!
msiduri wrote on March 30, 2015, 9:39 PM
African or European?
msiduri wrote on March 30, 2015, 9:40 PM
AliCanary wrote on March 30, 2015, 11:51 PM
I don't kn---AAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
trufflehunter wrote on March 31, 2015, 11:59 AM
I really have to concur on Number 3! It made me laugh so hard. Since you have done this challenge I am tempted to as well...
trufflehunter wrote on March 31, 2015, 12:01 PM
Hahaha! Should have gone with "What is your favourite color?"
AliCanary wrote on March 31, 2015, 3:29 PM
Blue--no, red! AAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhh!!!!
msiduri wrote on March 31, 2015, 5:07 PM
A classic! I'm looking forward to your answers and questions.
scheng1 wrote on April 3, 2015, 8:48 AM
I think you can use your own 11 questions to write into 11 posts.
msiduri wrote on April 3, 2015, 9:01 AM
Oh, no! That might take a while.
scheng1 wrote on April 3, 2015, 9:15 AM
At least you will not run out of writing ideas, and you can always return to your 11 questions.