The 11-Question Challenge
How it is that AliCanary can hook me into some of these challenges, I shall never know, but she has done it once again with the 11-Question Challenge. I am more apt to do these, which are one shots than be able to complete the 30-Day challenges more than halfway!
As you see below, these are my answers to the questions she posed for those who accepted her challenge.
Should you decide to accept my challenge, please read to the end and see the list of the 11 questions that I have decided to ask for you to answer in your own post.
Please then tag me when you answer my questions and put out your questions for people to respond in the post they write.
Here are Ali's questions, with my answers:
1. If you could have any kind of animal as a pet, what would it be? -- I would have a cat. I love them, but am allergic to them. It would be nice to have one as company. I appreciate their independent personalities.
2. What do you wear to sleep in? -- Most of the time, absolutely nothing.
3. Who is your favorite actor or actress? -- I absolutely love Meryl Streep.
4. What was your favorite book as a kid? -- I loved the Nancy Drew series. Not just one, but all of them.
5. What movie do you wish they would make? -- I would love to see more movies that had happy-endings. I am tired of the sadness and negativity in so many today.
6. Which language would you like to be able to speak? -- I would have liked to have spoken several languages fluently, had I had the chance to live abroad in many places: Spanish, Swedish, German, Dutch, Japanese, and Italian.
7. How long did your longest romantic relationship last? -- Unfortunately, my relationships' sense of romance did not last as long as the relationships I've been in. The longest I lived with someone was for 11 years. After that, there was someone overseas who had my heart for 14 years, but I found out later that it was not shared, regardless of what was spoken. I am still stinging over my foolishness on that one.
8. What habit do people have that drives you crazy? -- Smoking is intolerable to me.
9. What three words would you use to describe yourself? -- Direct, compassionate, and unconventional.
10. What is your special talent? -- Ah, I have so many. (LOL) I can usually encourage others to open up to me and share some of their stories.
11. What would you like to be able to do better? -- I would like to be better organized (everything has a place and everything in its place).
And now, here are my 11 questions:
1. If you could meet any historical figure from the past (dead), who would it be and why?
2. How do eat your steak cooked?
3. What is your favorite movie of all-time?
4. Who was your "first-kiss"?
5. Have you ever stolen something and not gotten caught?
6. Where were you born?
7. If you could sum up your life in three words, how would you describe it?
8. What is your worst habit?
9. What color are your eyes?
10. What is your biggest regret?
11. What is your greatest strength?
I hope you will participate in this writing prompt! Again, please tag me in your post, so I will see your answers! Thanks!
Copyright ©2015 Coral Levang
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/question-mark-question-characters-452707/ by Rednic
allen0187 wrote on March 29, 2015, 9:42 PM
I love these challenges! Will definitely go ahead and do something different and answer all the eleven questions put forth by the different PPers.
CoralLevang wrote on March 29, 2015, 9:52 PM
Thank you for stopping in and taking my challenge!!
msiduri wrote on March 29, 2015, 10:27 PM
Ah, ya talked me into it. Interesting questions, interesting answer.
crowntower wrote on March 30, 2015, 8:41 AM
Done with mine, and I will answer your question here. Thanks for this fun thing to do... lol! 1. Our former President... Ferdinand marcos, gonna ask him were did he hid the hidden wealth of the Philippines, and if he is accountable to the death of NInoy Aquino. 2. Never ate it, but I ate my mom beef steak.. lol!, 3. Legally Blonde, 4. I am not a kissable person, Lol! 5. All the time. 6. Philippines. 7. Amazing, dramatic Adventure, 8. I day dream a lot, 9.chestnut brown, 10. throwing my favorite dolls, 11. My greatest strength is God!
AliCanary wrote on March 30, 2015, 2:11 PM
Thank you for participating, and I love your questions! Back when I was going to school in Philadelphia, I decided that I would want to meet Ben Franklin and show him around the modern-day city, just to watch him freak out over all the technology, and I would want to hear the "inside stories" on all of the landmarks and stuff. I think that's why I like the TV series Sleepy Hollow so much--it has that same thing going on.