The Eleven-Question Challenge
A writer on another site posted a question challenge. To take the challenge, you have to answer the 11 questions in the post (the ones at the end, that I came up with), then come up with 11 questions of your own for people to answer in their own post. Tag the person whose questions you are answering (I didn't because the original post came from...well, you can probably guess where).
Here are his questions, with my answers:
1. Who was your childhood hero? Wonder Woman
2. What is the hardest thing you ever did? Say goodbye to my mom, who was dying
3. Where would you want to go if you were given an all expense paid trip? Ireland and Scotland, the land of my ancestors
4. What is your happiest memory? My wedding :)
5. If you could be any professional athlete from any sport for 24 hours, but then never have that opportunity again, who would you be? Misty May-Treanor, the beach volleyball player. She never loses!
6. If you could create a perfect human, what three characteristics would have to be included? Tolerance, Kindness, and Intelligence
7. What do you remember thinking first when the terrorists attacks took place on 911? I just cried and thought of all the people who died.
8. What is your favorite food? Pizza!
9. If you were opening your own restaurant, what would you name it? I always wanted to have a place where you could sit at different tables dedicated to different non-profit organizations and a percentage of your check would go to that organization. I would name it Sweet Charity :)
10. What are you most proud of? Helping people
11. What are you most grateful for? People who help me!
Okay, here are my 11 questions:
1. If you could have any kind of animal as a pet, what would it be?
2. What do you wear to sleep in?
3. Who is your favorite actor or actress?
4. What was your favorite book as a kid?
5. What movie do you wish they would make?
6. Which language would you like to be able to speak?
7. How long did your longest romantic relationship last?
8. What habit do people have that drives you crazy?
9. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
10. What is your special talent?
11. What would you like to be able to do better?
So hey, if you want to participate, it's a free writing prompt! Please tag me in your post so I can come see your answers! :)
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/question-mark-punctuation-marks-374436/ by bykst
valmnz wrote on March 29, 2015, 2:31 PM
Sorry, but I won't be taking part. I did enjoy reading your answers though.
GemOfAGirl wrote on March 29, 2015, 8:12 PM
Answering questions is easy-peasy; coming up with ones to ask - and then wondering if anyone will care to answer! - is the hard part. I'm going to think on this one for a little bit.
MelissaE wrote on March 29, 2015, 8:57 PM
I may come back tomorrow to work on my answers and questions.
msiduri wrote on March 29, 2015, 10:21 PM
Shoot. Wish I'd read this first. I came up with a question that's almost the same. Back to the drawing board.
allen0187 wrote on March 29, 2015, 11:53 PM
Going to take a crack at this one although I did answer CoralLevang 's eleven questions already. I hope no one minds. Will come up with a different set of questions though.
scheng1 wrote on March 30, 2015, 8:42 AM
I think you can create 22 posts with these few questions.
xstitcher wrote on April 1, 2015, 5:31 PM
I've done this too, though I didn't read anywhere that you were supposed to make up your own questions afterward. ;) Hm. Makes it fresh and new.
I would love to go to Ireland, as I have ancestry there, too. :)