Greetings to my fellow PPers and connections!!!
I hope everyone is doing fine. I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone and reading and commenting in other posts. First off, let me go ahead and continue posting the TenPostChallenge . We are in post 4 and I will write about seven wants. Now, just to be specific, I'll write down seven things that I want... actual things... not those 'peace and goodwill to all mankind' stuff... of couse, nothing too grand. I'll be posting seven things that I want to have within the next six months. These are my seven wants:
1) The complete collection of Clive Cussler books ... preferably in hardbound!!! I have some of his works but I want the whole lot!!! Needless to say I'm a fan.
2) A Jorg Gray Obama watch ... this is the same watch that Obama wore in his inauguration. I had a chance to purchase this watch a couple of months back but the store selling it ran out of stock. If they do restock, I'll cop one.
3) I want to at least make a downpayment on a condominium unit. I'm not picky but location will be important as well as the view. LOL!!! I have picked a couple of possible choices and right now I'm just talking with each agent discussing which condo unit suit my budget.
4) I want a really nice and sturdy, classic looking money clip. Wallets are so over-rated. LOL!!!
5) I want some camping and mountaineering gear. I'm looking to spend more time outdoors next year perhaps climb a mountain every month or two. So getting some gear will be most welcome!!!
6) One or two paintings that I can hang in my new condo unit. Something from an up and coming local artist will do. The paintings being sport-themed will be a bonus!
7) Some decorative pieces that I can have for my condo unit. Preferably, something that is sport-themed as I intend on making my condo unit swell, you guessed it, sports-themed. I've seen a lamp that is shaped like a football (both American and soccer, so I'm looking to get both) plus I've seen a wall clock that looks like a basketball so I'll get that one as well. I don't smoke but I'm looking to get an eight ball that is actually an ash tray.
For items 6 and 7, I have a couple of items in mind. I've already canvassed the price and it is just a matter of purchasing these. Of course, I need to make sure that I have a place to bring these items. LOL!!!
To those who want to join the challenge, here is the complete list plus the links to those that I've completed:
*Post 1 - 10 secrets
Part 1 - http://www.personapaper.com/article/28101-ten-things-about-me---part-1
Part 2 - http://www.personapaper.com/article/28103-ten-things-about-me---part-2
*Post 2 - 9 loves - http://www.personapaper.com/article/28113-nine-loves
*Post 3 - 8 fears
Part 1 - http://www.personapaper.com/article/28116-eight-fears
Part 2 - http://www.personapaper.com/article/28119-eight-fears---part-2
*Post 4 - 7 wants
*Post 5 - 6 places
*Post 6 - 5 foods
*Post 7 - 4 books
*Post 8 - 3 films
*Post 9 - 2 songs
*Post 10 - 1 picture
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/en/number-seven-house-number-tiles-181539/ by AnnaER