How to Make a No-Bake Banana Split Cake
There is nothing better than a banana split. Well, this Banana Split Cake, that requires no baking, gives that banana split a run for its money. This is one quick and easy recipe!
Quick tip: You can save time making the Banana Split Cake by purchasing a ready-made graham cracker crust.
1. To make your own graham cracker crust, combine 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 stick of melted butter or margarine and press the mixture in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
2. Beat 2 eggs, 2 sticks of softened butter or margarine, and 2 cups of powdered sugar; spread over graham cracker crust.
3. Add a single layer of sliced bananas, sprinkled with lemon juice if desired. Spread 1 can of crushed pineapple over the bananas.
4. Top with Cool Whip. Sprinkle with chopped nuts, maraschino cherries and shaved chocolate if desired.
5. Refrigerate and cut into squares to serve.
Image Credit » Image is mine. (I have bananas! I am ready!)