Toronto - the power to perform
Toronto is the perfect city to live and work, or even just to visit. Being one of the safest urban environments in the world, Toronto has in addition a high quality of life and reliable services. Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario and it is also the main center of Canada. Like any big city with a major importance, Toronto has many interesting things, known and unknown. Let’s find out more about this city!
• The population of Toronto is one of the most diverse in the world. Almost all the world's cultural groups are represented in Toronto and more than 100 languages and dialects are spoken here.
• Overall, Toronto is a clean and safe city with a wonderful network of parks, recreational areas and cultural facilities.
• Toronto is also the place of origin for some professional sports teams: Toronto Maple Leafs (hockey), Toronto Blue Jays (baseball), Toronto Raptors (basketball) and Toronto Argonauts (football).
• The NC Tower is the tallest in the world. Around him are several skyscrapers with residential areas, parks and green spaces. • Rogers Centre, a masterpiece of architecture, previously called SkyDome, is the first stadium in the world with a fully retractable roof. It has a capacity of 50 000 spectators and possesses the largest video screen in the world.
• The Ceramic Art Museum shows the pre-Columbian ceramic objects (Nazca, Peru and Mexico) and European porcelain (Delft, Meissen, Vienna, Sevres).
• One of the curiosities of this city is Toronto Aerospace Museum, that shows exhibits illustrating the history of aerospace.
Toronto is a lively and a culturally place, with hot summers and cold winters. At night, the locals have available restaurants, bars, clubs, operas and theaters. Above all, the city is characterized by the local people - friendly, efficient and multi-cultural.
Image Credit » http://pixabay.com/ro/toronto-zg%C3%A2rie-nori-urbanism-city-347286/