The Chainless Foundation: Finished Project
I finally finished my sling bag project using for the first time the chainless foundation. My initial target date of completion was the second week or middle of November but i encountered some problems with the sling component so i had to make another one.
To strengthen the sling component and to make less elastic i used a yarn and thread combination and made it narrower to compliment the size of the bag. Buttons and outside pockets were added as accessories.
I am posting a photo of the actual sling bag with the length of the sling already adjusted to the height of the person who bought it and the weight its going to carry.
Image Credit » the photo 'm using in this article is from my (Carmela's) very own collection of photos