Learn From Your Mistakes & Go Forward with Your Business.
When I started my online business, I failed. I thought it was going to be a breeze ðŸ’¨ easy money ðŸ’² to be made... Lol boy was I wrong! I ended up canceling all of my memberships. I had to take a huge step back & realized all the mistakes I had made.
Here is a list of my mistakes:
1. I had NO ðŸ’²MONEY to get started. No training, effective tools. Some of the tools I needed cost money which of course I didn't have.
2. No reliable internet connection.
3. Negative mindset.
4. Poor self movitated skills. I had no faith in myself or my ability to accepted the challenge.
5. Didn't separate myself from the competition. I was using the same marketing strategies as others thinking I was going to get the same result.
6. No goals set or plan of action.
Admitting I failed.
I couldnt get mad at nobody, but myself I'm responsible for the failure. It's easy to throw the blame on your up-line, your sponsar, & everything else. Nobody like admitting that they f'd up. You feel like you failed yourself.
Don't let failure stop you from trying. If plan A fail have a Plan B then Plan C, D, F ect until you get the result you want. I failed my driver's test 3 times before I got my license. The first time I failed I was pissed. I thought "all that practicing from nothing". " Reading the book back to back for days". "I never going to get my license". Failure almost won,but in the end I was able to get my license. I took my failure & learned from it. I took it step-by-step.
Failure will win if you quit playing.
Image Credit » http://quitwork.club/success/failure-before-success/