Little Facts About Me
Hey, guys, I forgot to post yesterday. I had all intention to post on here, but then I got distracted by other things. I thought since a lot of you do not really know me, I would share a few facts about myself. You know, just to give you a glimpse of who I am. :)
- I come from a big family, and this is just with my parents and siblings, then you have my extended family yet lol.
- Sadly, my Father passed away in June of 2013. I miss him and think about him every single day.
- I have a handful of friends who actually live nearby, and most of them live out of town.
- I am a major WWE fan. :)
- I am one of those WWE fans who live tweet during Raw and the PPVs (and Smackdown when I watch it). It gives me a way to watch with my friends who do not live close.
- I enjoy watching old sitcoms such as The Golden Girls, Roseanne and Full House.
- I love coffee, especially with hazelnut, French vanilla or original creamer. I have also taken a liking to Thin Mints coffee creamer.
- I enjoy going to Starbucks, but I actually do not drink their coffee. I would prefer their iced fraps and hot chocolate. Right now my favorite drink from Starbucks is the Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino.
- I work from home as a freelance writer and babysitter, and I take part in paid surveys and similar websites on occasions.
- I have plenty of experience working with children, including substitute teaching and child care settings.
- I hate needles. And heights. And rice. But I’m not afraid of rice.
- I love Vitamin Water, but I still drink soda.
- I hate fights, and would rather everyone get along. I do not get wrapped up in drama or hatred because I have better things to use my energy on.
- I’m sensitive and have a temper when pushed to the limit, but otherwise I’m very friendly.
- I love to write, obviously lol.
I think I am going to leave it at that. I don’t want to bore everyone haha. Take care, everyone. ;)
FactsAboutMe AboutMe Me Personal
Image Credit » I snapped this selfie with my own tablet, and I own the photo. Please do not save or repost it without my permission, thank you.