OK My Turn For The Desk Challenge.
The desktop challenge could be a mystery game asking "What do I do"? What is on a person's desk must say alot bout the person themselves.
1. Calculator. This is a very dust old style Casio calculator with the big buttons and a place for the paper roll that I have never used.
2. Spiderman . Very dusty. Plush. Lounging on the side of my desk.
3. Sharpies. I have lots of Sharpies but all I really need is a good paint pen. Something to write on dirty, greasy metal.
4. Scale Read-out . This is not as dirty and dusty as the calculator, but it is close. Inspected by the Kentucky Department of Agriculture. Legal Eagle, all the way.
5. Other than the laptop I am working on, I have various tools (screwdrivers, wire cutters and canned air)
Not too exciting on scandalous, but that is my desk.
Image Credit » mine....