How to Insert Multiple Images in a Post on Persona Paper-A Tutorial
Fellow Persona Paper user, CarolynNoblett , mentioned that she needed some help figuring out how to add multiple images to a post here on the site. I told her I would try my hand at a tutorial so here goes.
How to Insert Multiple Images in a Post
1. Open the article upload page just like normal. Use the "Choose File" button to add the first image.
2. Write your introduction to the post and then click on the last icon on the top of this text box. It looks like a little mountain.
3.A box like this will appear and you can Browse for the image you want to upload.
4. Enter all the appropriate information for the image and then hit the Upload button. It will tell you at the top of the page in green that the upload was successful when it's done. Upload all the photos you want to use in the article, one after the other, until you are done.
5. Close the box and go back to the article form. Click into the article writing box where you wish the photo to be inserted. For instance, if you want the first photo to be right after the first paragraph of your article, then click enter after the paragraph and then open the Photo Insertion Icon again. Once the Photo Upload box opens, click on the Gallery Tab at the top of the page.
6. The Gallery will open and look like this.
7. Click on the photo you wish to insert. Information will appear on the top right side of the box, beside the photos. It will look like this.
8. Pick the size you wish your photo to be by clicking on the drop down arrow of the Initial Size box. The ones in this tutorial are at 50%. You can also chose where you wish the photo to be placed with the Vertical Alignment box. I usually use Baseline. Once you are done choosing options, hit the blue Insert Button and the photo will be added to your article.
9. Write the next paragraph and then click where you want to put another photo, or just go back to the Gallery and keep adding the rest of your photos without more text if you want. The design of the article is entirely up to you.
10. Once you are done with all the photos, hit Submit just like you normally would and post the article. Good luck!
All text and graphics are the property of Angel Sharum.
Image Credit » Photo by Angel Sharum (me)