What Happened to my Water Challenge?
Whatever happened to my 1 month Challenge?
Well, I was supposed to post weekly about the updates regarding my ambitious water challenge scheme and I was only up to week one until I lost contact.
But that didn't mean I stopped my commitment to drinking at least 1-1.5 liters of water per day. :)
It has been a month and I could say that there are indeed results from my challenge. However, there are days that I consider myself to be dehydrated since I wasn't able to reach my target.
But overall, I did see some amazing improvements in myself and I am so looking forward to semestral break to really go over the limit and faithfully consume 1.5 to 2 liters of water a day.
Before I could go further with my yet another ambitious scheme, let me share to you the changes I've noticed since I started this challenge:
1. I'm a constipated girl. Well, I used to be. But ever since I started the water challenge (I also tried the habit of drinking 2 glasses of water instantly after I wake up), I no longer have this kind of problem. I'm happy to say that I'm having regular bowl eliminations and it feels so good to be this clean and well-hydrated.
2. Pimple outbreaks are fewer. Yes! I used to have these problematic pimple outbreaks which really stressed me out, and my trips to the dermatologist and all those expensive creams and facials have taken a lot especially from my wallet. Ever since I started
3. Trips to the bathroom indeed increases. But at the end of the day, you'll be proud to see that clear fluid rather than the yellow pee that sometimes stinks.
4. My skin doesn't dry out easily. Since I'm well hydrated, my skin is well moisturized - that means lesser consumption of skin lotion (if ever you're an avid consumer of skin lotion).
5. Water is cheap, and since my daily intake is water, I get to save lots of money since I don't have to spend on softdrinks and artificial juices which aren't really healthy and ideal to my body.
So far, these are the observations I've made within my one month water challenge. But do know that I'm still continuing this feat until now and I have no plans on stopping - because I know that I'm getting good benefits from this. I hope you get to try this challenge and see for yourself the wonderful changes you'll get to experience.
I'll post now and then about the updates soon, so stay tuned! :)