Filipino Dessert: MAJA BLANCA (Coconut Cake/ Pudding)
Maja Blanca or coconut_cake is a filipino sweet and creamy dessert made of cornstarch and coconut milk, this Filipino recipe is good and nutritious for children for all occasions. It's so cheap and easy to prepare, Here are simple preparations on how to make Maja_Blanca .
• 2 cups coconut milk
• 1 cup cornstarch
• 1 cup of corn kernel (optional)
• 1 cup coconut flakes for toppings (if desired)
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 cup evaporated milk
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Pour 2 cups of coconut milk into saucepan and bring to boil.
2. Mix all other ingredients, into mixing bowl and stir thoroughly.
3. Add the mix ingredients (#cornstarch, evaporated milk, corn kernel) to the boiling coconut milk and bring to boil for 5 minutes, lower the heat and let it continue to cook while stirring continually for 20-30 minutes more until mixture has thickened.
4. Pour into the buttered or greased pan and let it cool.
5. Slice the coconut_pudding into desired sizes and sprinkled the coconut flakes before serving.
6. Refrigerate to enjoy the sweet delicious taste of coconut cake.
Photo Credit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Maja_dessert.jpg
©Copyright: ella-romao2014. All rights Reserved
http://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/ Results: 100% Unique Content